Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

In Love with Mango Torte

I love my cousin Adrienne, but I love her the most because she lives right next door to Dulcelin's West Triangle store!

My cousin brought their delicious Mango Torte for my birthday last year. Although it was a bit melted, it was still good. The mangoes were plentiful and sweet, the crust is the perfect nutty and buttery combination and the cream... Sigh. I asked my cousin where we could buy some more and she said that the Dulcelin store was right beside her place. I was a bit sad when the torte was finished by the rest of my guests but 2 months after, cousin Adrienne brought the same thing for our Christmas Party. She said that since I loved it so much, she got the bigger size (12 inches of pure mango heaven).

This time, I made sure to follow the instructions on the box to keep the torte frozen and then to slightly thaw the torte before serving. This is the only dessert where I had more than 3 servings!

It's like Santa dropped a special gift to be opened!
Time to serve
Dulcelin makes other special desserts as well, for more offerings, visit their website http://dulcelin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment